Who we are looking for
We've got all the tools for our customers to take the leap into a passwordless future. Now we need you on our team to contribute to (and possibly lead) our content marketing, PR, and social media activities. Help us spread the word!
This position can be filled by a working student, part time or full time – depending on your current situation.
What you will do:
- Design, plan, and run campaigns across multiple channels to promote our products
- Collaborate with our designers and producers on content creation (articles, images, video clips, product demos)
- SEO/SEA activities (depending on your skills and interests)
- Work closely with our founder and product management on Hanko's marketing strategies
What you should bring:
- Experience in (content) marketing, ideally in SaaS or Enterprise Software
- A good technical understanding and an interest for Software-as-a-Service, online identity and authentication
- Strong communication skills (written and verbally)
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship status.