Who we are looking for
Hanko brings the next evolution of online identity and authentication to customers around the globe. Our primary target audiences are developers and product managers. To make a stunning impression, our products need to shine and be a joy to use. That's what we need you for. Help us build perfect user experiences with modern but minimalistic design on top of a robust and sustainable tech stack.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of our frontend development process
- Become a part of our agile development team
- Work closely with our product management and design teams on improving the existing and creating new user interfaces of our products
What you should bring:
- A passion for creating beautiful user interfaces and stellar user experiences
- 3+ years working with frontend frameworks and libraries professionally (and having built or contributed to some is a big plus)
- Knowledge of React and its internals
- Bonus: Experience with TypeScript and functional programming is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills (written and verbally)
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- A fast growing and exciting market environment
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Opportunities for creative and independent development
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Agile and digital working
- We only work with the latest tools like Google Suite, Slack, GitHub etc.
- Free choice of individual work equipment
- Flexible vacation policy
If you tick most of these boxes we'd love to get to know you. You can contact us at email@example.com or by filling out the contact form down below.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship status.