The demand for FIDO-based solutions is growing and with that, we are building a dedicated pre-sales engineering team. This team helps our customers and our sales team to progress from early discovery and requirements engineering to a successful implementation and, ultimately, a value-adding deployment of our products.
This position is full-time.
What you will do
- Analyzing our customer's requirements and development of best-in-class passwordless authentication solutions based on our product suite
- Customer workshops and results-driven PoCs
- Prepare and lead product-related Q&A sessions with prospective customers
- Deliver interactive presentations and product demos
- Content for white papers and blog posts, webinars with sales and marketing
- Stay up to date about industry trends and the development of the technologies and standards that power our business model
- Evangelize Hanko and it's underlying technologies to the developer community
What you should bring
- A good technical understanding
- Several years of experience in a similar role
- A clear understanding of what a customer wants and the passion to serve that need which can be seen in
- A degree in computer science and/or economics or similar
- Knowledge of the enterprise software landscape and SaaS business models
- Bonus: Experience with identity/authentication and/or security
- Strong communication skills (written and verbally)
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- A fast growing and exciting market environment
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Opportunities for creative and independent development
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Free choice of individual work equipment
- Flexible vacation policy
Want to join? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the contact form down below.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship status.