The market and the technology are ready to go passwordless. We see interest for passwordless authentication rising and want to make sure that the market recognizes Hanko as the leader in the European market. We're looking for a highly motivated sales talent that drives Hanko's sales activities. You will work, together with the sales managers and the CEO, on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle while becoming an evangelist of the power of Hanko's solutions.
This position is full-time.
What you will do:
- Research and identify potential customers
- Take over the first contact with marketing leads
- Arrange appointments for meetings and demos with our sales managers
- Work together with Sales and Marketing strategically on the sales approach
- Engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
- Evaluate and recalibrate your sales approach
What you should bring:
- You have already gained some professional experience in sales development or in the sales area
- A good technical understanding and like to familiarize yourself with new topics
- You are eloquent and always interested in maximizing the benefits for our customers
- You are persistent and enjoy inspiring new customers
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- A natural attention to details, and you enjoy developing processes that make everyone more effective
- German at native level and fluent in English
What we offer:
- A fast growing and exciting market environment
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Opportunities for creative and independent development
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Agile and digital working
- We only work with the latest tools like Google Suite, Slack, GitHub etc.
- Free choice of individual work equipment
- Flexible vacation policy
Want to join? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the contact form down below.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship status.